Two mission trip options for 2014 include:
Sharing Jesus on Cayman Brac
July 26 - August 2, 2014
August 2 - 9, 2014
Cost approximately $1,300
(depending on airfare)
What is the Mission? Our plans include a Upwards soccer camp, an evening parenting program with you and children's activities and opportunities to share your testimony or other skills to encourage the churches on the island.
Team Members Needed:
- Worship Team – Musicians and speakers
- Bible Study Leaders – Teachers and helpers
- Parenting Program leaders and helpers
- Evening Activities Teams for youth and children
- Food team – Planning & cooking meals for the team.
- Drivers – We will need drivers able to drive on the other side of the road. Licenses will be purchased on arrival.
- The cost is determined by the airfare. The sooner we get the applications in the better our rates may be. Please return your application no later than April 30 to go. We will set the first groups of flights on April 21 for those who get their applications and deposits in early.
- Lodging will be in the Carib Sands condos.
- A copy of your passport must be included with your application. Expiration date must be no sooner than six months after last day of the trip.
- Frequent Flyers – Talk to the missions office about using your points for airfare to reduce the cost of the trip.
- Extra activities on Cayman Brac are not included in the cost of the trip.
|Vacation Bible School in Bulgaria
June 20 - 30
The Missions office is looking for the right team of people to lead the Agency D3 VBS program in Sofia, Bulgaria for approximately 60 children. Each member of our team will be paired with members of the Second Baptist Church of Sofia to share this exciting program. The facilities lend themselves to creativity and flexibility. For many of the children the experience is life-changing.
Each team member will be responsible for one part of the rotation. We need to cover Recreation, Crafts, Opening Worship Music (all pre-recorded), Bible Teaching, and the Learning Lab (science/projects).
If you have a heart for children and a desire to share Christ this is the mission trip for you. During our time in Bulgaria we will have opportunities to visit sites in Sofia, and the final day will include a trip to Philippi, Greece.
The estimated all-inclusive cost is $885 + airfare. Contact Pastor John if you would like to learn more.
Check back later - more mission trips coming soon!