First Baptist Church of Alexandria, Virginia
is seeking applicants for the following openings:
Youth Ministry Associate:
Click Here for details and to apply!
- A demonstrated calling to youth ministry.
- Two to five years’ experience working with youth in a ministry setting that includes public speaking to large groups, leading/forming a worship band, teaching small groups, planning themed retreats and services.
- Completion of or pursuing a degree in college or seminary.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to work and serve well with others.
- Teachable spirit.
- Be willing to perform but not limited to these administrative duties: publication information, visitor letters, birthday cards, bulletin boards, website design, social media, database, and office machines with competence in Microsoft Office.
- Agree with the philosophy and theology of First Baptist Church. You can find our Statement of Beliefs here.
First Baptist Church Alexandria
2932 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302
View Larger Map