The First Baptist of Alexandria Foundation, Inc. is offering scholarships for the 2015–2016 school year. Applicants must be FBCA members, or closely affiliated with the church, and pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or seminary studies.
When completing an application, please read the entire form carefully. All requested information must be submitted in order for the application to be considered.
The following options are available:
* Pick up a copy of the application at the FBCA Welcome Center.
* Download and print an application, from the link below, to complete by hand and mail or fax to the church.
* Complete the application online and submit it electronically. If you submit your application electronically, all accompanying documents may be mailed or emailed as attachments.
Warning: If you do not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat, you will not be able to SAVE or SUBMIT the completed document online. Also, you may need to open Adobe before attempting to download the document.
* Enter your responses online and print the completed document to mail or fax. Note: This option will require you to complete the entire application, in one session, before printing.
* Request a Word version of the document, by emailing Ellen at the link below.
Application packets must be submitted, returned to the church office or postmarked by Monday, April 6. Forms may also be faxed (703-684-3407) or emailed to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF
CLICK HERE to download a formfield PDF