Weekly Bible Fellowships meet Sunday mornings on campus at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am. They typically include a time of fellowship with refreshments, brief announcements and prayer, followed by Bible study. Some of the Bible Fellowships have multiple Bible studies to choose from.
Click here to view our Children’s Sunday School Classes ranging from newborn to 6th Grade.
All Young Adult Classes meet together at 11:00am in room 340 for announcements and fellowship before breaking into classes.
- College/Career (11:00am in room 343 – Primarily ages 18-22)
- theLOFT (11:00am in room 340 – Single or married, 20s and 30s
- Young Adults Women's Class (11:00am in room 300, 20s and 30s)
- Nearly/Newly Wed (11:00am in room 326) Special 12-month class for all engaged or newly married couples
- F.U.N. Young Couples (11:00am in room 303 – Married, 20s and 30s)
- The Gospel Project (11:00am in room 342 – All young adults 20s and 30s)
All adults in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are welcome – single or married.
- Trailblazers (9:30am in Room 301)
- Pathfinders (9:30am in Room 303)
- Faith Builders (11:00am in Room 350B)
- Explorers (11:00am in Room 224)
- Adults 1 (9:30am in Room 225)
- Adults 2 (9:30am in Room 224 and 226)
- Adults 3 ("Mixed Patch") (9:30am in Room 242)
Adults All Ages
- First Call (8:00am in Room 300)
- Men's Class (9:30am in Room 300)
- Women's Class (9:30am in Room 223)
- Bible Boot Camp (11:00am in room 225)
- International Fellowship Class (11:00am in room 150D)
- Music Leader's Class (9:30am in Room 350B)
Music Leader’s Class is for members of the choir and orchestra and meets directly following the music portion of the 9:30am worship service.
- Conference Call Class (9:45am at 703-299-5094)
Participate in an over-the-phone lesson, via conference call, if you are unable to attend Bible Fellowship.